Yorkshire Toast & Jam Brew 40 Tea Bags
Yorkshire Tea has launched a new blend it claims tastes like toast and jam.
The new tea, called Toast & Jam Brew, is said to have jammy, toasty notes that “bring breakfast to life”.
It is billed as being “perfect for mornings”, comprising a strong breakfast tea blend with “all the loveliness of jam on toast without the crumbs”, said Yorkshire Tea tea innovation manager Kate Halloran, who came up with the drink.
She added Yorkshire Tea wanted to create a blend that would “send people into their day with a spring in their step and a smile in their soul”.
It joins Yorkshire Tea’s range of speciality brews including the decaf Bedtime Brew and malty Biscuit Brew.
In the event of delays for pre-order items due to international logistics issues beyond our control, cancellation or refund of orders will not be allowed if the delays are <2 weeks in duration. A full refund will be provided if we cannot meet your quantity ordered or if there are defects in the product shipped to you.
All Christmas Pre-orders items will be delivered commencing 1st November. Customers may only indicate their preferred delivery dates ( from 1st NOVEMBER onwards) in the calendar .
For All Pre-Orders:
Kindly place SEPERATE orders for the Pre-orders items and In-stock items so that they can be shipped to you separately. Pre-order items will only be shipped when they arrive in Singapore.
If you need a gift card:
1) Under the Cart summary page, kindly key in your message on the "Order Note" Box.
If you need to select a delivery date:
1) We provide Next-Day Delivery except Sundays and Public Holidays | Cutoff time: 11:59PM
2) Our delivery would be commenced from 3 to 9pm ( Monday- Saturday)
3) Please select your delivery dates on the cart summary page. There will be a calendar for you to select your fixed date for delivery.
5) Free Delivery for orders $50 and above! <$50 , additional $10 Fees
If you are buying the items as a gift.
At the checkout page, please ensure:
1. Under the Delivery Address section, please provide the recipient's contact number in the situation they are not at home to receive the items.
2. If you do not wish for the Recipient to receive a copy of your order, please leave YOUR email address (not the Recipient's email address) under the Delivery Address section.
3. Under the Billing section, please provide your contact number. This is to ensure we are able to reach you in the event that the recipient is uncontactable upon delivery.
4. In the event that a re-delivery is required, an additional $8 delivery fee will apply.
For bulk orders of more than 3 gift sets, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Shipped only to Singapore.
We will expand our business to international Shipping SOON:)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way