Cream Tea for Six - Scones, Clotted Cream, Jam, Tea
Planning a Cream Tea party? This set is perfect for you!
Cream Tea is a much treasured British tradition of a light meal consisting of scones, clotted cream and jam over a proper cup of tea. And there's no better way of enjoying it than with people you care about.
Cream Tea for Six Inclusions:
- 6 x English Scones
- 1 x Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream 453g (good for 16 scone servings)
- 2 x Tiptree Strawberry Jam 28g
- 2 x Tiptree Raspberry Jam 28g
- 2 x Tiptree Orange Marmalade Jam 28g
- 6 x Taylors of Harrogate Tea Bags - 3 English Breakfast and 3 Assam Tea
Reheat scones before serving.
Scone reheating tips:
~Using oven - Preheat oven to 170 deg C and reheat scones for about 5 mins just until warm.
~Using pan over fire - cut scones in half (horizontally, of course). Place the halves in the pan over low fire and heat for 1.5-2 minutes, flip over and heat the other side for another minute. Make sure you keep an eye on them!
Storage conditions and consumption time: The scones in this set are to be kept refrigerated and best consumed within 3 days. Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream will be delivered to you FROZEN. The Best Before Date is printed on the packaging, and it applies only when the clotted cream is kept frozen. Minimum Best Before Date: 4 months from delivery date. To defrost, place it in the fridge and leave it for 6 hours or longer. Once defrosted, please consume within 10 days.
Additional tips: If you're not gonna be needing the whole lot at once, we recommend carefully portioning it out so you can thaw the amount you need at a given time while keeping the rest frozen for next time.
In the event of delays for pre-order items due to international logistics issues beyond our control, cancellation or refund of orders will not be allowed if the delays are <2 weeks in duration. A full refund will be provided if we cannot meet your quantity ordered or if there are defects in the product shipped to you.
All Christmas Pre-orders items will be delivered commencing 1st November. Customers may only indicate their preferred delivery dates ( from 1st NOVEMBER onwards) in the calendar .
For All Pre-Orders:
Kindly place SEPERATE orders for the Pre-orders items and In-stock items so that they can be shipped to you separately. Pre-order items will only be shipped when they arrive in Singapore.
If you need a gift card:
1) Under the Cart summary page, kindly key in your message on the "Order Note" Box.
If you need to select a delivery date:
1) We provide Next-Day Delivery except Sundays and Public Holidays | Cutoff time: 11:59PM
2) Our delivery would be commenced from 3 to 9pm ( Monday- Saturday)
3) Please select your delivery dates on the cart summary page. There will be a calendar for you to select your fixed date for delivery.
5) Free Delivery for orders $50 and above! <$50 , additional $10 Fees
If you are buying the items as a gift.
At the checkout page, please ensure:
1. Under the Delivery Address section, please provide the recipient's contact number in the situation they are not at home to receive the items.
2. If you do not wish for the Recipient to receive a copy of your order, please leave YOUR email address (not the Recipient's email address) under the Delivery Address section.
3. Under the Billing section, please provide your contact number. This is to ensure we are able to reach you in the event that the recipient is uncontactable upon delivery.
4. In the event that a re-delivery is required, an additional $8 delivery fee will apply.
For bulk orders of more than 3 gift sets, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com
We Shipped only to Singapore.
We will expand our business to international Shipping SOON:)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way