Bottega Barolo DOCG Collina Sole 750ml Vintage 2015
Barolo, one among the most famous and appreciated Italian red wines, represents excellence in enology and has been described as “the king of wines, the wine of kings”. It is named after a municipality, or, more specifically, after a feud owned by the Marquises of Falletto, who created this renowned wine at the beginning of the 19th century. Barolo is produced with Nebbiolo grapes, conveying great body and structure to this unique, inimitable, long-living wine.
Production Area: Langhe (Piedmont), Italy
Color and Appearance: Intense ruby red with garnet tinges.
Bouquet: Intense, complex and particularly persistent, with hints of plum, cedar, and floral notes, balanced with aromas of tobacco,
black pepper, cinnamon and licorice.
Taste: Full-bodied, concentrated, structured, with a great balance between tannin and acid components, making it a long-living wine.
Sugar, g/l: <3
Total Acidity, g/l: 5,00-6,50
Serving Temperature: 16-18° C
Serving Suggestions: It goes particularly well with mushroom or truffle dishes, braised meat, venison, goat, lamb, medium and long seasoned
cheeses. Thanks to its intensity, Barolo is perfect as a meditation wine, to be enjoyed far from meals.
In the event of delays for pre-order items due to international logistics issues beyond our control, cancellation or refund of orders will not be allowed if the delays are <2 weeks in duration. A full refund will be provided if we cannot meet your quantity ordered or if there are defects in the product shipped to you.
All Christmas Pre-orders items will be delivered commencing 1st November. Customers may only indicate their preferred delivery dates ( from 1st NOVEMBER onwards) in the calendar .
For All Pre-Orders:
Kindly place SEPERATE orders for the Pre-orders items and In-stock items so that they can be shipped to you separately. Pre-order items will only be shipped when they arrive in Singapore.
If you need a gift card:
1) Under the Cart summary page, kindly key in your message on the "Order Note" Box.
If you need to select a delivery date:
1) We provide Next-Day Delivery except Sundays and Public Holidays | Cutoff time: 11:59PM
2) Our delivery would be commenced from 3 to 9pm ( Monday- Saturday)
3) Please select your delivery dates on the cart summary page. There will be a calendar for you to select your fixed date for delivery.
5) Free Delivery for orders $50 and above! <$50 , additional $10 Fees
If you are buying the items as a gift.
At the checkout page, please ensure:
1. Under the Delivery Address section, please provide the recipient's contact number in the situation they are not at home to receive the items.
2. If you do not wish for the Recipient to receive a copy of your order, please leave YOUR email address (not the Recipient's email address) under the Delivery Address section.
3. Under the Billing section, please provide your contact number. This is to ensure we are able to reach you in the event that the recipient is uncontactable upon delivery.
4. In the event that a re-delivery is required, an additional $8 delivery fee will apply.
For bulk orders of more than 3 gift sets, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Shipped only to Singapore.
We will expand our business to international Shipping SOON:)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way